4/21 California: Oppose the Minutemen's Anti-Immigrant Actions

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2007
      Minutemen Watch - Projects of National Immigrant Solidarity Network

      *to join the immigrant Solidarity Network daily news litserv, send e-mail to: isn-subscribe@...

      Call To Action!  May Day 2007
      National Mobilization to Support Immigrant Workers!

      http://www.MayDay2007.net

      4/21 California: Oppose the Minutemen's Racist Anti-Immigrant Actions

      The following MM anti-immigrant information was pass to us by an activist, we encourage you to organize counter-protest against their upcoming actions 2 on San Diego area, and one on Castro Valley.

      Two mm events happening in SoCal--Capistrano Beach again, and then they're off to San Diego to mess with Enrique and the crew down there.

      But the NoCal folks have got them scared in Castro Valley

      DUAL EVENTS on APRIL 21st 2007

      From 8 am to 12 noon, On April 21st 2007
      We are protesting the Day Labor site in Capistrano Beach, CA.

      After the event concludes -

      I plan on traveling to
      San Diego in order to Protest the La RAZA / RACIST
      Gathering in "Chicano Park"

      Enrique Morones is a speaker and the RACIST SPARKS are sure to fly because HE
      HATES America and Americans.
      and he is one of the organizers of this event at Chicano Park in San Diego,CA.
      "CHICANO" Park is publicly funded, Chicano Park is on PUBLIC LAND
      and this is NOT a PRIVATE Event !

      Our CONSTITUTION states that WE are guaranteed the right to attend this event, to observe this event ,
      And
      The Laws of CALIFORNIA state it is LEGAL to FILM Anyone at anytime
      as Long as they are in PUBLIC !

      There will be EXTREMELY NEGATIVE, and hopefully NON-VIOLENT Opposition to our presence there!
      That is why we need LOTS of people !
      Remember - There is SAFETY in NUMBERS !
      The San Diego Police Dept WILL BE on hand to ensure the safety of EVERYONE involved.
      PLEASE JOIN ME in this protest.
      I PROMISE you it will definitely an experience you will not soon forget !

      There are videos on you tube that you can watch in order to become
      acclimated to the treatment you , Me and Other PATRIOTIC AMERICAN CITIZENS will receive down there.
      Simply for showing up and waving the AMERICAN FLAG !

      I am not endorsing or insulting anyone or anyone's style of Patriotism.
      MY own "Style" differs from others and your style may not be in favor of someone else's style of Patriotism.
      However
      With that being said -
      IF you would like to see how the locals treat AMERICAN PATRIOTS ?
      Go to
      www.youtube.com
      and watch the videos from "truthbrigade"
      Specifically the ones from CHICANO PARK !
      They are relatively recent videos and , let me tell you...Those La Raza Reconquistas down there HATE America, they HATE Americans, and their hatred / anti-American agenda MUST be exposed to the media !
      Just take a look at the "Official" Poster for this event !

      http://calacapress.com/cpsc/ChicanoParkPoster2007.pdf

      Look at the picture - Look at the cartoon - What does the sigh carried at the top say ?
      It says -
      "...WHO IS THE ILLEGAL...YOU PILGRIM..."
      *"Pilgrim"
      is a relatively NEW racial slur which has been adopted by the ANTI-AMERICAN Community. It carries the SAME Offensive connotations as the "N"word carries to the Black Community, or the "C"word carries to our female population !
      Therefore,
      I am EXTREMELY Offended by the use of the RACIAL SLUR "PILGRIM" !
      I am HIGHLY OFFENDED by the RACIST AGENDA of ENRIQUE MORONES and his So Called "BORDER ANGELS" organization. This PRO-iLLEGAL Rally is an INSULT to AMERICA, AMERICANS and the PATRIOTS who have SERVED IN THE MILITARY TO DEFEND AMERICA !
      *
      Let's Show Enrique that his time as a American Hating Racist are OVER !
      Let's Show him we are NOT intimidates and NOT Afraid to go anywhere , anytime we want to , in order to
      Exercise our Constitutionally Guaranteed Rights to Protest, Assemble Peacefully, and Free Speech !

      JOIN US !

      NorCal anarcho-marxists vow to stop us

      Last night, the CV Minutemen decided to go forward with the April 21st rally, on Redwood Rd./Castro Valley blvd., in Castro Valley, 12noon-2pm. Anarchists (IWW and Infoshop) and assorted Marxists vow to oppose and stop citizens who are against Amnesty from exercising their free speech. This will be a baptism by fire for the Castro Valley people, and they will need all the support they can get. Pre-publicity for our rally the day before in the local paper, the Daily Review. This will bring out neighbors, like in the past.

      Please spread the word and be sure to be there April 21st. Bring everyone you can.

      Send check to:

      ActionLA / The Peace Center
      8124 West 3rd Street, Suite 104
      Los Angeles, California 90048

      (All donations are tax deductible)

      *to join the immigrant Solidarity Network daily news litserv, send e-mail to:
      isn-subscribe@...
      or visit: http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/isn

      *a monthly ISN monthly Action Alert! listserv, go to webpage http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/isn-digest

      The web page has been design by Activist Design Studio
      Please visit: http://www.ActivistDesign.net
      Toll-Free: (888)635-3307

      **Please join our following listservs:

      Asian American Labor Activism Alert!
      send-e-mail to: api-la-subscribe@...
      or visit: http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/api-la

      New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania areas immigrant workers information and alerts

      send e-mail to: nyc-immigrantalert-subscribe@...
      or visit: http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/nyc-immigrantalert

      US-Mexico Border Information: No Militarization of Borders! Support Immigrant Rights!
      send e-mail to: Border01-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Immigrant Deportation and Detention Alert!
      send e-mail to: isn-deportees-subscribe@...

      See what's free at AOL.com.