4/7: NISN On-line Immigrant Community Event Calendar Back to Work!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 6:00 PM
      NISN On-line Immigrant Community Event Calendar Back to Work!

      April 7, 2007

      Lee Siu Hin
      National Coordinator
      National Immigrant Solidarity Network

      Dear Immigrant Rights Activists:

      24-hours after our on-line calendar was hacked, our web team had been identify the problem and fix it back to work!

      This proof that the anti-immigrant forces want to disrupt our works had been failed, and we want to assure to you that regardless any right-wing, racist anti-immigrant organizations want to intimidate/death threat against us for our works on human rights, we'll never back-off!

      I personally thanks our web-team for the quick and professional work.

      We encourage you to post your immigrant events and use the information to support the immigrant rights.

      So more people can participate at your future immigrant rights events to show our power cannot be silent!

      Sincerely;

      Lee Siu Hin
      National Coordinator

      See what's free at AOL.com.