Romantico (doc about undocumented musician) DVD

  • Mark Becker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 4:08 PM
      ROMÁNTICO UPDATE: 31 MARCH, 2007

      Hey everyone,

      Romantico (Sundance, LA Latino Film Fests) is finally available on DVD at my website.

      www.meteorfilms.org

      The official release is on April 3rd.

      The DVD includes an interview with me, a couple of deleted scenes,
      the theatrical trailer, and a Q&A from the IFC Center in New York.

      Thanks so much for helping spread the word.

      Best,
      Mark
      info@...

      Once again, one can still visit www.projectangelmom.com from the Romantico website,
      where one can donate to Carmelo and his family. We are funding a small retirement
      account for Carmelo. $4000 U.S. raised thus far. That's worth 10x in Salvatierra.

      This email was sent by Meteor Films, 241 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 2B, New York, NY 10014 , using Express Email Marketing. You subscribed to this permission-based list on 9/25/2006.

      Express Email Marketing supports permission-based email marketing. You can change your preferences or unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time.