2/18: Happy Year of Pig!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2007
      Happy Year of Pig!

      Lee Siu Hin
      Action LA Coalition, National Immigrant Solidarity Network, Peace No War Network

      Sunday 2/18 is Luna New Year (also know as Chinese New Year, Spring Festival) and the beginning of the Year of the Pig.

      I wishes you all happy new year, health, peace and love!

      According to the Chinese zodiac, people born in the year of pig is an honest, straightforward and patient person, they're never afraid to allow others their freedom of expression; they do not want to cause arguments and if there is any way to avoid arguing, they will probably take this option. They are not weak, however, and if the situation forces them to fight these people will rise to the occasion, whether it is to defend themselves or those close to them. People of the Boar type are the most admired by others.

      In China, there'll be hundreds of millions of people, mainly migrant workers/college students will travel back to their home for celebration with their family.

      I hope you'll be surrounding by lots of love and care and we all can wishes for a new year of peace, justice and love.

      Lee Siu Hin
      Action LA Coalition, National Immigrant Solidarity Network, Peace No War Network

      ActionLA

      Action for World Liberation Everyday!

      Tel: (213)403-0131

      e-mail: Info@...

      Please Donate to ActionLA!

      Send check pay to:

      The Peace Center/ActionLA
      8124 West 3rd Street, Suite 104
      Los Angeles, CA 90048
      (at the memo line write donations to ActionLA/AFGJ, all donations are tax deductible)

      The web page has been design by Activist Design Studio
      Please visit: http://www.ActivistDesign.net
      Toll-Free: (888)635-3307

      Please join our ActionLA Listserv

      Please join our new Asian American Labor Activism Alert! Listserv, send-e-mail to: api-la-subscribe@...