2/25 Los Angeles, CA: Stop the ICE Raids Summit

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2007

      May Day 2007 National Day of Immigrant Rights! http://www.MayDay2007.org

      *to join the immigrant Solidarity Network daily news litserv, send e-mail to: isn-subscribe@...
      or visit: http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/isn

      2/25 Los Angeles, CA: Stop the ICE Raids Summit

      The United States sent us a very clear message today...Today, a day
      after a nationally coordinated day of protests against the ICE Raids,
      they responded with TWO MORE raids today (Califonia and Texas)...the war is on!

      We believe that a MARCH ALONE, NO MATTER HOW LARGE, WILL NOT BRING US
      THE CHANGE THAT WE NEED!!  WE MUST BE ORGANIZED IN THE STREETS OF
      EACH BARRIO SO THAT WE CAN DEFEND OURSELVES FROM THE POLICE, ICE,
      Minutemen...etc.

      WE MUST FIGHTBACK!!! LET'S ORGANIZE OURSELVES NOW!!!

      The Raza Rights Coalition of Los Angeles, a project of Union Del
      Barrio, invites all honest forces who support RAZA SELF-DETERMINATION
      to join us as we move forward with our people's movement! We will
      discuss strategy, objectives and a short, mid and long term plan for
      our people's movement.

      WHAT:       STOP THE ICE RAIDS ORGANIZING SUMMIT
      WHEN:    Sunday February 25, 2007  10:00AM - 2:00PM
      WHERE:   UCLA Downtown Labor Center   675 S. Parkview Street, Los Angeles, CA

      Raza Rights Coalition, Union Del Barrio
      UdB323@...
      *Email us to endorse this Summit!

      Send check to:

      ActionLA / The Peace Center
      8124 West 3rd Street, Suite 104
      Los Angeles, California 90048

      (All donations are tax deductible)

      *to join the immigrant Solidarity Network daily news litserv, send e-mail to:
      isn-subscribe@...
      or visit: http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/isn

      *a monthly ISN monthly Action Alert! listserv, go to webpage http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/isn-digest

      The web page has been design by Activist Design Studio
      Please visit: http://www.ActivistDesign.net
      Toll-Free: (888)635-3307

      **Please join our following listservs:

      Asian American Labor Activism Alert!
      send-e-mail to: api-la-subscribe@...
      or visit: http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/api-la

      New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania areas immigrant workers information and alerts

      send e-mail to: nyc-immigrantalert-subscribe@...
      or visit: http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/nyc-immigrantalert

      US-Mexico Border Information: No Militarization of Borders! Support Immigrant Rights!
      send e-mail to: Border01-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Immigrant Deportation and Detention Alert!
      send e-mail to: isn-deportees-subscribe@...