Winter 2007 Fund Raising Appeals from National Immigrant Solidarity Network

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2007
      IMPORTANT Winter 2007 Fund Raising Appeals from National Immigrant Solidarity Network!

      We need to reach our $25,000 goals by the April for May Day 2007 organizing!

      Can You be part of the history to support us?

      Write your check pay to:
      National Immigrant Solidarity Network/AFGJ (For Immigrant Solidarity Projects) or
      ActionLA/SEE (For Peace & Justice projects)

      And send your check to:

      ActionLA/The Peace Center
      8124 West 3rd Street, Suite 104
      Los Angeles, California 90048

      You also can donate on-line by going to: http://www.actionla.org/Donation.htm

      Friends:

      I am again personally appeal for fund raising appeals for National Immigrant Solidarity Network, and our sister projects: ActionLA Coalition and Peace No War Network.

      We need your continue supports to raise $25,000 before April, so we can use the money to organize:

      - May Day 2007 Mobilization

      - Education materials for immigrant rights

      - July National Immigrant Solidarity Network immigrant rights conference.

      We are all volunteers and All donations will be use for funding the important projects of: ActionLA, Peace No War Network and National Immigrant Solidarity Network, and supports the upcoming immigrant campaigns, peace and justice work and student labor internship projects at this summer. All donations are tax deductible!

      National Immigrant Solidarity Network, ActionLA and Peace No War Network are volunteer-based organization, working on many major projects across the country to support peace, justice, labor, youth and immigrant rights.  Please visit our coalition web pages: http://www.PeaceNoWar.net  http://www.ActionLA.org and http://www.ImmigrantSolidarity.org

      Write your check pay to:

      And send your check to:

      ActionLA/The Peace Center
      8124 West 3rd Street, Suite 104
      Los Angeles, California 90048

      You also can donate on-line by going to: http://www.actionla.org/Donation.htm

      Please support us! every dollar counts!

      Together, We'll Build A New Immigrant Rights/Civil Rights Movements!

      Lee Siu Hin
      Coordinator/Co-Founder
      ActionLA Coalition
      National Immigrant Solidarity Network