Looking for political grass roots organizations in WashingtoD.C. and Del Rio, TX

  • silkecologne
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2007
      Hi!

      I am a student from Germany, currently in D.C. on a grant by the German Academic Exchange
      Service (DAAD). I am looking for political grassroots organizations in and around Washington
      D.C. and Del Rio, TX to find out about how they work, how they try to lobby for immigrant's
      rights and comprehensive immigration reform.
      The topic of my thesis is "The Impact of 9/11 on the US-Immigration Reform with a Special
      Emphasis on Illegal Immigration".

      I am glad about any contacts to migrants as well.

      Best,

      Silke Oppermann