RE: [Border01] PROGRAM COMMITTEE PHONE CONFERENCE Sunday 3:30

  • chalice
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2001
      Hi Bill and Border Organizers!

      The Bay Area Stop-FTAA Media Committee is meeting today (Sunday, Apr 8) at 1
      PM. Stop FTAA messaging is at the top of our agendum. We will forward any
      ideas-of-note to you and the Southern California Border groups!

      I heard from Kinan Valdez of El Teatro Campesino (if you haven't already
      heard of them, they are a TERRIFIC Northern California street-theater
      troupe!) yesterday--and they are planning to come to the Border--I'm sure
      they will want to be part of the program! (Contact info:Kinan Valdez,
      831-623-2444)

      I and the Gapatistas are looking forward to joining you Apr 21!!!

      Mary Bull, Gapatista Affinity Group

      Save the Redwoods/Boycott the Gap Campaign
      252 Frederick Street, San Francisco, CA 94117
      chalice@... 415-731-7924 http://www.gapsucks.org

      FOR REDWOODS & WORKERS:
      BOYCOTT GAP, BANANA REPUBLIC, & OLD NAVY!!!

      FOR PEOPLE & PLANET: STOP THE FTAA!!! http://www.stopftaa.org

      From: ASSHERER@... <ASSHERER@...>
      To: stopftaa@... <stopftaa@...>
      Date: Friday, April 06, 2001 10:17 PM