Please Help Justice for Immigrant Workers! Donate to NISN!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2006
      Please Help Justice for Immigrant Workers! Donate to NISN!

      Fall 2006 Fund Raising Appeals from National Immigrant Solidarity Network!

      We need to reach our $50,000 goals by the end of the October!

      Can You be part of the history to support us to send a LOUD VOICE to the Congress?

      Write your check pay to:
      National Immigrant Solidarity Network/AFGJ (For Immigrant Solidarity Projects) or
      ActionLA/SEE (For Peace & Justice projects)

      And send your check to:

      ActionLA/The Peace Center
      8124 West 3rd Street, Suite 104
      Los Angeles, California 90048

      You also can donate on-line by going to: http://www.actionla.org/Donation.htm

      Friends:

      I am again personally  appeal for fund raising appeals for National Immigrant Solidarity Network, ActionLA Coalition and Peace No War Network.

      This is the critical moments for the immigrant rights, and peace & justice movements! Right-Wing anti-immigrant, pro-war, anti-labor forces in the Washington D.C. are pushing their racist agendas to against immigrants and more money for the war.

      We need to continue organize ourselves to send our LOUD VOICE to the Congress and the President our mass dissent!

      We need your continue supports to raise $50,000 before end of the year so we can our upcoming projects an organizing goals:

      - October - November 2006 National Week of Actions to Support Immigrant Rights.

      - Spring 2007 National Immigrant Rights, Peace & Justice Caravan and grassroots education projects.

      We are all volunteers and All donations will be use for funding the important projects of: ActionLA, Peace No War Network and National Immigrant Solidarity Network, and supports the upcoming immigrant campaigns, peace and justice work and student labor internship projects at this summer. All donations are tax deductible!

      National Immigrant Solidarity Network, ActionLA and Peace No War Network are volunteer-based organization, working on many major projects across the country to support peace, justice, labor, youth and immigrant rights.  Please visit our coalition web pages: http://www.PeaceNoWar.net  http://www.ActionLA.org and http://www.ImmigrantSolidarity.org

      Write your check pay to:

      And send your check to:

      ActionLA/The Peace Center
      8124 West 3rd Street, Suite 104