Thank You for everyone coming and helping the 9/7 Immigrant Rights Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 9:39 AM
      Thank You for everyone coming and helping the 9/7 Washington DC Camp Democracy Immigrant Rights Day

      Folks:

      We thanks everyone who came to attend the /7 Washington DC Camp Democracy Immigrant Rights Day.

      I thanks Vicenta Montoya and Cristina Rebeil for the work to organize and help the Camp, and special thanks to David Swanson from Camp Democracy for inviting us and his remarkable work for organizing the Camp.

      I also thanks speakers such as Carolina Reyes from New Orleans and Gold Star father Carlos Arredondo.

      Finally, I tanks Rita Dentino to bring their workers to New Jersey to the Camp.

      Sincerely;

      Lee Siu Hin
      National Coordinator

      mail: info@...