PLS Volunteer the 9/7 Camp Democracy Immigrant Rights Day Logistics!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      Volunteering the 9/7 Camp Democracy Logistics!

      Sponsored by: National Immigrant Solidarity Network
      Location: Washington Monument, Between Mall and Constitution Avenue, Between 14 and 15 Streets, Washington D.C.

      For More Information: http://www.immigrantsolidarity.org/CampDemocracy/

      Contacts:
      Vicenta, e-mail: vicenta532@...
      Lee Siu Hin, e-mail: siuhin@... Tel: (202)595-8990

      If you are planning to come to Washington D.C. Thursday September 7th for the immigrant rights march and the Camp Democracy, we need your help!

      We need volunteers for the September 7th Camp Democracy Immigrant Rights Day! The camp starts from 8:00 AM (setting up) until 10:30 PM (closing and cleaning).

      We need at least 3 people on the camp all the time so we are looking at least 10-15 people will be volunteer to help us the day! The tasks includes:

      - Welcome table
      - Display/Logistics
      - Logistics

      Please check the enclosed schedule and ideally we are asking volunteer to stay 3-5 hours for each shifts.

      Please contact us if you can help!

      mail: info@...

      and mail to:
      ActionLA / The Peace Center