Lee Siu Hin: FUND RAISING APPEAL FROM IMMIGRANT SOLIDARITY NETWORK

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Lee Siu Hin: Personal Appeal

      FUND RAISING APPEAL FOR ACTIONLA COALITION, NATIONAL IMMIGRANT SOLIDARITY NETWORK, PEACE NO WAR EDUCATION NETWORK

      Friends:

      I am again personally  appeal for fund raising appeals for our organization.

      We need your supports to raise $50,000 so we can pay the past bill, as well as the funding for the upcoming projects. Such as:

      - July 28-30 Washington DC National Grassroots Immigrant Strategy Conference

      - September "Camp Democracy" Immigrant Tent at Washington DC.;

      - National Immigrant workers educational project; and

      - Student/youth internship projects and stipend-based volunteer staffs at New York City, Los Angeles and Washington DC.

      We are all volunteers and All donations will be use for funding the important projects of: ActionLA, Peace No War Network and National Immigrant Solidarity Network, and supports the upcoming immigrant campaigns, peace and justice work and student labor internship projects at this summer. All donations are tax deductible!

      National Immigrant Solidarity Network, ActionLA and Peace No War Network are volunteer-based organization, working on many major projects across the country to support peace, justice, labor, youth and immigrant rights.  Please visit our coalition web pages: http://www.PeaceNoWar.net  http://www.ActionLA.org and http://www.ImmigrantSolidarity.org

      write your check pay to:
      National Immigrant Solidarity Network/AFGJ (For Immigrant Solidarity Projects) or
      ActionLA/SEE (For Peace & Justice projects)

      And send your check to:

      ActionLA/The Peace Center
      8124 West 3rd Street, Suite 104
      Los Angeles, California 90048

      You also can donate on-line by going to: http://www.actionla.org/Donation.htm

      Please support us! every dollar counts!

      Together, We Make This Happen!

      Lee Siu Hin
      Coordinator/Co-Founder
      ActionLA Coalition
      National Immigrant Solidarity Network
      Peace No War Network

      Send check to:

      ActionLA / The Peace Center
      8124 West 3rd Street, Suite 104
      Los Angeles, California 90048

      (All donations are tax deductible)

      *to join the immigrant Solidarity Network daily news litserv, send e-mail to:
      isn-subscribe@...
      or visit: http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/isn

      *a monthly ISN monthly Action Alert! listserv, go to webpage http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/isn-digest

      The web page has been design by Activist Design Studio
      Please visit:
      http://www.ActivistDesign.net

      Toll-Free: (888)635-3307

      **Please join our following listservs:

      Asian American Labor Activism Alert! Listserv, send-e-mail to: api-la-subscribe@...
      or visit: http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/api-la

      NYC Immigrant Alert!: New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania areas immigrant workers information and alerts, send e-mail to:
      nyc-immigrantalert-subscribe@...
      or visit:
      http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/nyc-immigrantalert

      US-Mexico Border Information: No Militarization of Borders! Support Immigrant Rights! send e-mail to: Border01-subscribe@yahoogroups.com