ProLibertad Freedom Cookout 2006

  • ProLibertad Campaign
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign
      ProLibertad@...
      http://www.ProLibertadweb.com
      ProLibertad Hotline: 718-601 4751

      Download the June 2006 Edition of the ProLibertad Newsletter El Coqui Libre:
      http://www.prolibertadweb.com/eclJune2006.pdf

      PROLIBERTAD FREEDOM COOKOUT 2006!! HELP US RAISE MONEY FOR THE PUERTO RICAN
      POLITICAL PRISONERS!!

      Join ProLibertad on our annual Freedom Cook out to HighLands Pool in
      Ringwood, New Jersey!!

      Enjoy the sun, fun and relaxation of HighLands Pool!! Bring your swimming
      trunks for the cool and refreshing Chemical-free mountain stream-fed pool!!
      We will have DELICOUS BORICUA FOOD, FUN, MUSIC, DOMINOES, GAMES, SPORTS and
      RELAXATION!!

      Saturday July 22nd, 2006 at 9am!! Get on the Bus!!

      Meet at the corner of w179th St. and Broadway at 9am to catch one of our
      Freedom Vans to HighLand Pools!!

      Transportation from NYC ($10), Entrance to HighLand Pools ($5) and Food
      ($5); all together $20 (Adults) $15 for (Children). TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE
      VIA EMAIL (ProLibertad@...) OR HOTLINE: 718-601-4751

      Contact ProLibertad to reserve a seat on our Freedom Bus by calling the
      ProLibertad hotline: 718-601-4751 or email us at : ProLibertad@...