FTAA / Border Action Calendar at Protest.net!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      Hi:

      I just created a calendar section special for April 20-22 US-Mexico border
      actions and for the future US-Mexico border action/projects.

      Please visit: http://www.protest.net/Border

      or check "US-Mexico Border Activism" section under protest.net.

      I strongly encouage everybody to put their border related (US-CANADA border
      or US-Mexico border) actions, events and alerts on the protest.net.

      Lee Siu Hin
      Stop the FTAA/Border Actions Committee
      Mexico-US Border Mass Mobilization
      LIBERATE THE BORDER,
      NO MORE BLOCKADES!
      April 20-22 2001
      Tijuana - San Diego, and beyond...
      April 20: Teach-in, actions
      April 21: Border protest, cultural events
      April 22: Conference
      Tel: (626)403-2530
      e-mail: BorderActions@...
      http://www.actionla.org/border

      Please Subscribe the Border01 List Group!
      Send e-mail to:
      Border01-subscribe@yahoogroups.com