Urgent Fund Raising Appeal from ActionLA Coalition/Immigrant Solidarity Network

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2006
      URGENT FUND RAISING APPEAL FOR
      ACTIONLA COALITION
      NATIONAL IMMIGRANT SOLIDARITY NETWORK
      PEACE NO WAR EDUCATION NETWORK

      Friends:

      I am appealing to you a urgent funding raising matter. ActionLA Coalition, Peace No War Network and Peace No War Education Network and US-Mexico Border Action Projects.

      We are very low in funding and we need your generous donations.

      We had done many major projects across the country to support peace, justice, labor, youth and immigrant rights.  Please visit our web page: http://www.PeaceNoWar.net  http://www.ActionLA.org and http://www.ImmigrantSolidarity.org

      For the past half years, we had been also focusing on organizing the national immigrant solidarity movements, and part the coalition to support the historical March 25 Los Angeles "Gran Marcha" immigrant march, as well as the upcoming May 1st "A Day Without Immigrant" nation day of general immigrant strike/boycott. For more information, please visit: http://www.NoHR4437.org

      We need your supports to raise $50,000 for the next 4 weeks so we can pay the past bill, as well as the funding for the upcoming projects.

      All donations will be use for funding the important projects of: ActionLA, Peace No War Network and National Immigrant Solidarity Network, and supports the upcoming immigrant campaigns, peace and justice work and student labor internship projects at this summer. All donations are tax deductible!

      write your check pay to:
      National Immigrant Solidarity Network/AFGJ (For Immigrant Solidarity Projects) or
      ActionLA/SEE (For Peace & Justice projects)

      And send your check to:

      ActionLA/The Peace Center
      8124 West 3rd Street, Suite 104
      Los Angeles, California 90048

      You also can donate on-line by going: http://www.actionla.org/Donation.htm

      Please support us! every dollar counts!

      Lee Siu Hin
      Coordinator/Co-Founder
      ActionLA Coalition
      National Immigrant Solidarity Network
      Peace No War Network

      Send check to:

      ActionLA / The Peace Center
      8124 West 3rd Street, Suite 104
      Los Angeles, California 90048

      (All donations are tax deductible)

      *to join the immigrant Solidarity Network daily news litserv, send e-mail to:
      isn-subscribe@...
      or visit: http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/isn

      *a monthly ISN monthly Action Alert! listserv, go to webpage http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/isn-digest

      The web page has been design by Activist Design Studio
      Please visit: http://www.ActivistDesign.net

      Toll-Free: (888)635-3307

      **Please join our following listservs:

      Asian American Labor Activism Alert! Listserv, send-e-mail to: api-la-subscribe@...
      or visit: http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/api-la

      NYC Immigrant Alert!: New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania areas immigrant workers information and alerts, send e-mail to:
      nyc-immigrantalert-subscribe@...
      or visit: http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/nyc-immigrantalert

      US-Mexico Border Information: No Militarization of Borders! Support Immigrant Rights! send e-mail to: Border01-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2006
        FUND RAISING APPEAL FOR
        ACTIONLA COALITION,
        NATIONAL IMMIGRANT SOLIDARITY NETWORK,
        PEACE NO WAR EDUCATION NETWORK

        Friends:

        I am appealing to you a urgent funding raising matter for ActionLA Coalition, Peace No War Network and Peace No War Education Network.

        For the past half years, we had been focusing on organizing the national immigrant solidarity movements, and part the coalition to support the historical March 25 Los Angeles "Gran Marcha" immigrant march, and the May 1st "A Day Without Immigrant" nation day of general immigrant strike/boycott. For more information, please visit: http://www.NoHR4437.org

        We also worked with United For Peace & Justice in New York City to organize the April 29th Peace March that draw 350,000 people.

        In addition, we are working on many other major projects across the country to support peace, justice, labor, youth and immigrant rights.  Please visit our web page: http://www.PeaceNoWar.net  http://www.ActionLA.org and http://www.ImmigrantSolidarity.org

        We had many success, but we also running out of money!

        We need your supports to raise $50,000 for the next 4 weeks so we can pay the past bill, as well as the funding for the upcoming projects. Such as:
        - national immigrant mobilization in September,
        - national immigrant conference, and
        - student/youth internship projects.

        All donations will be use for funding the important projects of: ActionLA, Peace No War Network and National Immigrant Solidarity Network, and supports the upcoming immigrant campaigns, peace and justice work and student labor internship projects at this summer. All donations are tax deductible!

        write your check pay to:
        National Immigrant Solidarity Network/AFGJ (For Immigrant Solidarity Projects) or
        ActionLA/SEE (For Peace & Justice projects)

        And send your check to:

        ActionLA/The Peace Center
        8124 West 3rd Street, Suite 104
        Los Angeles, California 90048