01/07/2006 - Candle-light procession - stop the killing of migrants...

  • Al Soto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2006
      Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 07:28:16 -0800 (PST)
         From: Con Safos <comsafos@...>
      Subject: FW: Candle Light Procession

      CANDLE-LIGHT PROCESSION
        STOP THE KILLING OF OUR MIGRANT   BROTHERS    &   SISTERS!

        We demand
        Justice for
        GUILLERMO MARTINEZ RODRIGUEZ
        On Dec 30,   a Border Patrol agent shot Guillermo Martinez
      Rodriguez, a Mexican migrant, on his back   – the young man later died from the
      wounds at a Tijuana hospital.  We   cannot allow impunity and violence
      to become   part of our daily lives in our communities.  Become   a
      part of the struggle for human rights and   join us for a solemn and
      peaceful protest   to demand for a full and transparent investigation   into
      the shooting death and murder of Guillermo   Martinez Rodriguez.

          Friday, January 6, 2006   @ 6:00   PM
        Our Lady  Queen of LA Church
        135   N Main St. Los Angeles,   CA.
        To Federal   Building.