11/09/2005 - Citizenship Reform Act of 2005 (Introduced in House) HR 698 IH

  • Al Soto
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      This bill should be GRANDFATHERED to those arriving only AFTER Columbus discovered America...and they should apply for citizenship...BEFORE Columbus...are citizens...
      Write your CONGRESSMEN...web sites are listed below...
      13 NOT EVEN from Border states...
      4 ARE...Mentally DISORDERED Tancredo...from Colorado...acting dumb again...

      more TANCREDO MASTUR-BAIT-ION...

      From: JConn10471@...
      Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 17:13:40 EST
      Subject: Citizenship Reform Act of 2005 (Introduced in House) HR 698 IH
      To: MestizajeImmigrationInformation-owner@yahoogroups.com

      The jackboots and the goosesteep can't be to far off, if these people have their way. Sick, hateful, disguising and in Congress.

      In the last four years these and other sub humans in Congress spend there time coming up with this trash, we they put their names on it. The trash is made by there puppetmasters in FAIR and CIS.

      A child born in the US is by the US Constitution is a Citizen at birth now the brave Gutless wonders now have to go after children. Its not bad enough that the stay up all night looking for ways to kill more people crossing the border and other gutless fools slither along the border to rat out people that are willing to work.

      The first thing is that we will have to change the Constitution that is not likley to happen the majority of people do not support taking rights away form peopel that are doing right.

      How would they know how or were a person got married? What would the except? If I am a child for two loving people that have been as a family for years they don't count as parents?

      The list of trash they have written should make real people real sick, it dose me . This is done in the US Congress that send our family members off to war to fight this kind of hate in other countries and we promote it here.

      The 11,000,000 undocumented people are not leaving we as a nation would in weeks if not days would be on our knees as business stops and fail.

      If we want to stop or at least slow the numbers on people with out papers we need to stop exploiting then , and to look at fair trade and honest investment as we have done for 513 years.

      The majoritry behind this are the Tancredo mob, now they are going after children cowards each and every one and any others that would support this mess.

      PAZ jc

      13 NOT from Border States...

      Mr. DEAL of Georgia - http://www.house.gov/deal/

      Mr. GINGREY of Georgia, - http://gingrey.house.gov/

      Mr. KINGSTON of Georgia , - http://www.house.gov/kingston/

      Mr. NORWOOD of Georgia , - http://www.house.gov/norwood/

      (for himself, Mr. BURTON of Indiana, - http://www.house.gov/burton/

      Mrs. JO ANN DAVIS of Virginia, - http://joanndavis.house.gov/hor/va01/home.htm

      Mr. GOODE of of Virginia , - http://www.house.gov/goode/

      Mr. JONES of North Carolina, - http://jones.house.gov/

      Mr. BAKER of Louisiana, - http://baker.house.gov/

      Mr. BARTLETT of Maryland, - http://www.bartlett.house.gov/

      Mr. DUNCAN of Tennessee, - http://www.house.gov/duncan/

      Mr. GARRETT of New Jersey, - http://garrett.house.gov/

      Mr. MANZULLO of Illinois , - http://manzullo.house.gov/NR/exeres/C0062675-BAF0-4CAF-897E-C7CC9750C550.htm

      4 FROM Border states

      Mr. ROHRABACHER of California, - http://rohrabacher.house.gov/

      Mr. GARY G. MILLER of California, - http://www.house.gov/garymiller/

      Mr. SMITH of Texas, - http://lamarsmith.house.gov/

      and Mr. TANCREDO of Colorado - http://tancredo.house.gov/

      introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

      THIS SEARCH     THIS DOCUMENT     GO TO
      Next Hit        Forward           New Bills Search
      Prev Hit        Back              HomePage
      Hit List        Best Sections     Help
                      Contents Display

      GPO's PDF DisplayCongressional Record ReferencesBill Summary & StatusPrinter Friendly Display - 3,135 bytes.[Help]XML Display
      [Help]

      Citizenship Reform Act of 2005 (Introduced in House)

      HR 698 IH

      109th CONGRESS

      1st Session

      H. R. 698

      To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to deny citizenship at birth to children born in the United States of parents who are not citizens or permanent resident aliens.

      IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

      February 9, 2005

      Mr. DEAL of Georgia (for himself, Mr. BURTON of Indiana, Mrs. JO ANN DAVIS of Virginia, Mr. GINGREY, Mr. KINGSTON, Mr. ROHRABACHER, Mr. SMITH of Texas, Mr. JONES of North Carolina, Mr. NORWOOD, Mr. BAKER, Mr. BARTLETT of Maryland, Mr. DUNCAN, Mr. GARRETT of New Jersey, Mr. GOODE, Mr. MANZULLO, Mr. GARY G. MILLER of California, and Mr. TANCREDO) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

      A BILL

      To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to deny citizenship at birth to children born in the United States of parents who are not citizens or permanent resident aliens.

        Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

      SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

        This Act may be cited as the `Citizenship Reform Act of 2005'.

      SEC. 2. PURPOSE.

        It is the purpose of this Act to deny automatic citizenship at birth to children born in the United States to parents who are not citizens or permanent resident aliens.

      SEC. 3. CITIZENSHIP AT BIRTH FOR CHILDREN OF NON-CITIZEN, NON-PERMANENT RESIDENT ALIENS.

        (a) In General- Section 101 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101) is amended by inserting after subsection (c) the following new subsection:

        `(d) For purposes of section 301(a), a person born in the United States shall be considered as `subject to the jurisdiction of the United States' if--

          `(1) the child was born in wedlock in the United States to a parent either of whom is (A) a citizen or national of the United States, or (B) an alien who is lawfully admitted for permanent residence and maintains his or her residence (as defined in subsection (a)(33)) in the United States; or

          `(2) the child was born out of wedlock in the United States to a mother who is (A) a citizen or national of the United States, or (B) an alien who is lawfully admitted for permanent residence and maintains her residence in the United States.

        For purposes of this subsection, a child is considered to be `born in wedlock' only if both parents are married to each other and parents are not considered to be married if such marriage is only a common law marriage.'.

        (b) Conforming Amendment- Section 301 of such Act (8 U.S.C. 1401) is amended by inserting `(as defined in section 101(d))' after `subject to the jurisdiction thereof'.

        (c) Effective Date- The amendments made by this section shall apply to aliens born on or after the date of the enactment of this Act.

      Buy Hydrogen or Hybrid Vehicles, not Hummers.  The government and the NEWS should reflect, not determine, the desires of the people.The news is to be reported not a melodrama of constant trivia. The founding fathers knew that government is always corrupt, that is why they gave us civil liberties.  The people must lead to survive corrupt governments. Read the constitution. (In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this includes information for research and educational purposes.)  Al Soto (c) 2005