>> November 28th trial date set for Theresa Dang <

  • Duane Roberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      To whom it may be of concern or interest:

      I'm sending out this brief message to let people know
      that earlier this morning, Orange County Superior
      Court Judge Linda S. Marks set Monday, November 28th
      as the date that Theresa Dang will be going to trial
      for allegedly stealing a policeman's flashlight at the
      May 25th protest against Minuteman Project founder Jim
      Gilchrist in Garden Grove.

      As you may already know, Ms. Dang is the woman whose
      home was raided in June by Garden Grove
      police ostensibly for the purpose of looking for the
      aforementioned flashlight. The raid, incidently,
      happened less than two days after she appeared at a
      Garden Grove city council meeting and openly
      criticized the conduct of the police.

      At the hearing, Judge Marks did not assign a courtroom
      for the upcoming trial; but it will be held somewhere
      at the West Justice Center. The West Justice Center is
      located at 8141 13th Street Westminster, CA. For more
      information about this matter, please don't hesitate
      to contact me at duaneroberts92804@....

      Sincerely

      Duane J. Roberts
      duaneroberts92804@...