Project Meeting/Sign the Cuban letter...

  • FreetheCuban5 LibertadparalosCinco
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      The Popular Education Project to Free the Cuban 5
      http://www.freethecuban5.com
      Freethecuban5@...
      Free the Cuban 5 Hotline: 718-601-4751

      Download The Project Sept. Edition Newsletter:
      http://www.freethecuban5.com/JF5September2005.pdf

      The Popular Education Project to Free the Cuban 5 is calling a meeting in
      New York City on Tuesday October 4th at 7pm at St. Mary's Church 521 W126th
      St. between browadway and Amsterdam Avenue in Harlem, NYC. We will
      discussing upcoming events, projects, and activities.

      All people are invited to attend and support this meeting and our work.

      The Popular Education Project to Free the Cuban 5 is calling on all peoples
      to support the international campaign to sign on the letter to Attorney
      General Alberto Gonzalez ro demand the FREEDOM OF THE CUBAN 5!!

      Forward this email throughout your address books and link this link to your
      websites!!

      The time is now to put pressure on the US government to free the Cuban 5!!
      After the Aug. 9th decision of the 11th Cicuit Court of Appeals
      (http://www.freethecuban5.com/page16.html) and the Decision by the UN
      Working group on Arbritrary Detentions, the the time is now to keep putting
      pressure on the US government!!

      The People free Political prisoners!! Add your name to the list of
      support!!

      http://www.liberenlos5.cult.cu/index.php?lang=2