5/13/2005 - C-Span Monday morning program on Immigration...call in, email, watch it...8 AM EASTERN time...

  • Al Soto
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2005
      Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 13:54:36 -0500
         From: "Hilda Reyes Jensen" <hillquen@...>
      Subject: FW: C-SPAN to discuss immigration on Monday morning

      MARK YOUR CALENDARS...lets email or call in..

      Hilda

      >From: "Rivlin, Douglas" <rivlin@...>
      >To: "Rivlin, Douglas" <rivlin@...>
      >Subject: C-SPAN to discuss immigration on Monday
      morning

      <mailto:journal@...>

      target=_blank>http://www.azstarnet.com>  | 8:25am - Ray Borane,
      >Mayor of Douglas, AZ | 8:05am - Jennifer Allen, Director, Border
      Action
      >Network <http://www.borderaction.org>  | 9:25am - Michael Nicely,
      Chief,

      href="http://us.f321.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=rivlin@...&YY=57548&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b">rivlin@...

      >SAVE THE DATE!
      >
      >Our Keepers of the American Dream
      >
      >Awards Dinner is May 12.  To read
      >
      >about this year's dinner and awardees,
      >
      >CLICK HERE
      ><http://www.immigrationforum.org/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=717> .
      Find
      >out how you can
      >
      >be a sponsor
      ><http://www.immigrationforum.org/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=718> .

      To Visit "MeCHa USA" or "Vendidos in Government" or "Mestizaje Civil Rights"  or "Mestizaje Dialogue" go to:

      MeCHa USA

      Vendidos in Government

      Mestizaje Civil Rights

      Mestizaje Dialogues

      To SUBSCRIBE to "MeCHa USA" or "Vendidos in Government" or "Mestizaje Civil Rights" go to:

      MeCHa USA

      Vendidos in Government

      Mestizaje Civil Rights

      Mestizaje Dialogues