5/8/2005 - Racism coming to San Diego in August 2005

  • Al Soto
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2005
       Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 12:59:28 -0700 (PDT)
         From: "Ernest M. Saenz" <zdproductions@...>
      Subject: Racists in San Diego

      On any given day you can go to the San Diego Union-Tribune forums page
      LINK and find comments, like the ones listed below, in such forums as
      Arnold Praises Minutemen, Los Angeles, Mx Billboard,  The "Vigilantes"
      and others.

      With the Minutemen coming to San Diego in August, they will have the
      support of people like the ones that made the comments below.

      "And I doubt my ancestors were concerned about "racism." They had very
      specific policies to limit non-white immigration. They knew what
      everyone is afraid to say today, that the white race is superior to blacks
      and mestizos. IQ tests prove it (Asians are smarter than we are). What
      societies have those people ever built? As we get more and more latinos
      and blacks, I just see the country going down hill - educational
      standards, crime, strain on social services - they've all gone to ****. Why
      does the white man have to allow ethnics to invade his country and reap
      the benefits of the society he has created? Last I checked, I didn't any
      countries trying to help the poor, impovrished whites and I even see
      discrimination against whites in those countries."

      "Mexican culture does not mesh with US culture. These people have a 3rd
      world mentality. Go to one of their stores or houses and see how filthy
      it is."

      "By the way, I speak French. I am resistent to learning Spanish because
      I refuse to learn the language of illegals who are parasiting off my
      tax money. If it ever gets instituted as mandatory to learn Spanish in
      schools or celebrate Mexican culture, I'll send my kids to private
      school. I won't put up with these no-good illegals changing my country into
      their version of their 3rd world craphole."

      "My comments aren't racist. Mexico is a crap hole. Have you ever been
      there? That's why those people don't fit in here."

      "You know what I mean by "illegal towns." The towns and neighborhoods
      that these illegals live in, because no white people want to live near
      them and their nasty habits. I read an article where it said California
      is becoming an apartheid state due to these illegals."

      "I don't like Hispanics because of them breaking the laws and eating
      off my tax dollars and the arrogance many of them project. If that makes
      me a racist, I don't care. If they would not come here illegally, I
      would have no problem with them."

      To visit "Mestizaje Think TANK" ,"Mestizaje, Chicano, Hispanic, Latino Literary Digest" or "Mestizaje NEWS"/ or "Mestizaje Health News" "Mesitzaje Business Incubators" or "Mestizaje Economics": go to

      Mestizaje Think Tank

      Mestizaje Digest

      Mestizaje News

      Mestizaje Health

      To subscribe for free: go to

      Mestizaje Digest

      Mestizaje News

      Mestizaje Health

      Mestizaje Think TANK

      Mestizaje Business Incubators

      or

      Subscribe to MestizajeBusinessIncubators