We ex-braceros seek our $1 billion, from both the U.S. employers, government, and Mexican government...???

  • Al Soto
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2005

      We ex-braceros seek our $1 billion
      by Elfie & Maia Ballis - SunMt Sunday June 22, 2003 at 05:13 PM
      elfie@... 559.855.3710

      We ex-braceros search for our $1 billion in pay we were cheated out of

      We ex-braceros seek ...
      braceeroeyes.jpg, image/jpeg, 360x193

      For over 20 years over 2.5 million of us worked as indentured servants on U.S. railroads and farms. 10% of our pay was withheld to be paid to us when we returned to Mexico. It never was. Now nobody will cop to where the $$$ are, so we are in the courts and on the streets in binational actions to get our $$$. Other URLs with information:
      http://www.sunmt.org/april10chron02.html
      http://www.sunmt.org/july25chron02.html
      http://www.sunmt.org/oct1chron02.html
      All pages have videos under 1 minute each

      add your comments

      Looking justice and our $$$
      by Elfie & Maia Ballis - SunMt Sunday June 22, 2003 at 05:13 PM
      elfie@... 559.855.3710

      Looking justice and ...
      braceros3faces.jpg, image/jpeg, 360x263

      add your comments

      We expect justice
      by Elfie & Maia Ballis - SunMt Sunday June 22, 2003 at 05:13 PM
      elfie@... 559.855.3710

      We expect justice...
      bracerossiign.jpg, image/jpeg, 360x308

      add your comments

      The government and the NEWS should reflect, not determine, the desires of the people.The news is to be reported not to sway opinion. Stop the melodrama and constant trivia on news time. The founding fathers knew that government is always corrupt, that is why they gave us civil liberties.  The people must lead to survive corrupt governments. Read the constitution. (In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this includes information for research and educational purposes.)  Al Soto (c) 2005

      Do you Yahoo!?