Fluent Asian Language Volunteers Needed for the Upcoming Election

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2004
      Fluent Asian Language Volunteers Needed for National PSA Targetting the APIA
      Women's Vote
      From: elenaong@...
      September 12, 2004

      Audisee Studios has partnered with four non-partisan organizations to
      turn-out the Asian Pacific Islander American women's vote for the November 2
      election.

      This is a volunteer-driven project and we would appreciate your help in
      identifying women who speak the following languages fluently:

      Cambodian, Cantonese, Hindi, Hmong, Korean, Punjabi, Tagalog -

      for we'd like them to be the Asian language voices for our PSAs.

      We are taping today, September 15, between 1-8 PM PT, and Thursday,
      September 16, after 1 PM PT. If you can volunteer for this important civic
      engagement project, please contact Danielle Xu at danielle@... or
      913-441-5225 (Kansas City) or Ralph Miller at 415-250-9500 (San Francisco).

      Audio-production can be done over the phone or at studios across the nation.

      The messages are being developed for APIA Vote!, Asian Pacific American
      Women's Leadership Institute, National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum
      and sheVotes.org, non-partisan and non-endorsing organizations that are
      committed to increasing voter registration and turnout among APIA women
      voters.

      Thank you in advance for your assistance. Let's turn-out the APIA women's
      vote!

      Register to vote and get 10 others to register to vote today at
      www.shevotes.org or www.apiavote.org!

      In appreciation,

      ELENA ONG
      www.sheVotes.org
      elenaong@...
      310-470-4292 phone

      ***Please consider making a donation to the important work of the ActionLA
      Coalition, National Immigrant Solidarity Network and US-Mexico Border Actions
      Send check pay to:
      ActionLA/SEE
      1013 Mission St. #6
      South Pasadena CA 91030
      (All donations are tax deductible)

      *to join the immigrant Solidarity Network daily news litserv, send e-mail to:
      isn-subscribe@...

      *a monthly ISN monthly Action Alert! listserv, go to webpage
      http://www.actionla.org/cgi-bin/mojo/mojo.cgi?f=list&l=isn

      *National Immigrant Solidarity Network is the part of the ActionLA Coalition
      and US-Mexico Border Actions Project

      US-Mexico Border Actions
      No Militarization of Borders! Support Immigrant Rights!
      e-mail: borderactions@...

      *to join the US-Mexico Border Information Bulletin, send e-mail to:
      Border01-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      ActionLA
      e-mail: Info@...