8/20 Los Angeles, CA: Mobilizing the Immigrant Vote Meeting & Training

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2004
      Mobilizing the Immigrant Vote Meeting & Training
      From: alepe@...
      August 16, 2004

      The Mobilizing the Immigrant Vote, Voter Registration, Education and GOTV
      training is this Friday, August 20th at CARECEN. We need to know if you’re
      coming so we order enough food and make enough materials. So please RSVP,
      complete form and fax to Xiomara, at CHIRLA (213) 353-1344.
      The voters' rights palm cards have arrived! We will are distributing them at
      the training on Friday. The voters' rights palm cards have arrived and we
      will start to distribute them at the training on Friday.
      Finally, if you have not faxed the sign-on’s for the MIV, please do so soon.
      We are starting to add all the partners and participants to our MIV database.
      Our fax number is (626) 862-2072, to the attention of: Alicia Lepe

      Attached is: MIV sign-on forms, flyer of training on Friday.

      Alicia Lepe

      LA Organizer for the California Partnership
      8201 Fourth Street, Suite G
      Downey, CA 90241
      Phone: (562) 862-2070 Ext. 34
      Fax # : (562) 862-2072
      E-Mail address: alepe@...

      August 27 Immigrant Workers Day of Action and Speak Out!
      First of the week-long Counter RNC Mobilization in New York City
      Friday, August 27 4:00 AM - 10:00 PM
      St. Mark Church 131 E. 10th St., New York
      (cross the street with 2nd Avenue)
      Web: http://www.ImmigrantSolidarity.org
      Information Hotline: (212)330-8172
      Sponsored by National Immigrant Solidarity Network

      August 27 Call to Action! General Information:

      Initial Schedule, Guideline: http://immigrantsolidarity.org/RNC/index.htm

      Flyers:

      English Flyer http://immigrantsolidarity.org/Flyers/08.27.04_v03.pdf

      Spanish Flyer: http://immigrantsolidarity.org/Flyers/08.27.04_esp_01.pdf

      Chinese Flyer: http://immigrantsolidarity.org/Flyers/08.27.04_Chinese_01.pdf

      Korean Flyer: http://immigrantsolidarity.org/Flyers/08.27.04_Korean_01.pdf

      ***Please consider making a donation to the important work of the ActionLA
      Coalition, National Immigrant Solidarity Network and US-Mexico Border Actions
      Send check pay to:
      ActionLA/SEE
      1013 Mission St. #6
      South Pasadena CA 91030
      (All donations are tax deductible)

      *to join the immigrant Solidarity Network daily news litserv, send e-mail to:
      isn-subscribe@...

      *a monthly ISN monthly Action Alert! listserv, go to webpage
      http://www.actionla.org/cgi-bin/mojo/mojo.cgi?f=list&l=isn

      *National Immigrant Solidarity Network is the part of the ActionLA Coalition
      and US-Mexico Border Actions Project

      US-Mexico Border Actions
      No Militarization of Borders! Support Immigrant Rights!
      e-mail: borderactions@...

      *to join the US-Mexico Border Information Bulletin, send e-mail to:
      Border01-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      ActionLA
      e-mail: Info@...