Fwd: La Migra is invading San Jose tambien!

  • Al Soto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15 3:35 PM
      The U.S. Constitution says...it covers all that are within it's borders or sphere of influence....that includes Gitmo....and California...

      Al Soto

      From: "Ralph"
      To: "LAAM" , "'List Azteca'"

      Subject: La Migra is invading San Jose tambien!
      Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:28:29 -0700

      This email came from a compa´┐Żero from Calpulli Huitzilopohctli in San
      Jose.

      Please keep emailing me and spreading the word. The LA Times article was
      pura propaganda! The Border Patrol has initiated a state-wide
      deportation effort! Spread the word and at the very least help to spread
      the word that our Raza have rights! Undocumented or not! Can anyone send
      me an email that outllines peoples rights in these cases? Something like
      a "know your rights card" Email it to me and I will spread it around.

      Ralph de Unamuno

      La Migra is invading San Jose tambien. There has been raids @ Tropicana
      (King & Story in East SJ) the last few weekends.

      Cuauhtli Mexicas...

      Mitalpilli

      Anyone But Bush for President
      Courtesy of AztecaNet Internet Services http://www.azteca.net
      Azteca Web page http://www.mexica.net
      AztecaNet offering LowCost 56K Internet Access throughout the US.
      Need a WebPresence for your Business or Organization? Get your Azteca Discount!

      The news is to be reported not to sway opinion. No more melodrama of constant entertainment trivia on news time. The founding fathers knew that government is always corrupt, that is why they gave us civil liberties. The people must lead to survive corrupt governments. Read the constitution. (In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this includes information for research and educational purposes.) Al Soto (c) 2004