Looking For temp Organizer for Aug 27 Immigrant-Workers Speak Out! at NYC

    Message 1 of 2 , May 29 11:28 PM
      We are looking for a temp organizer to help organizer Aug 27
      Immigrant-Workers Speak Out! at New York City!
      May 29, 2004

      National Immigrant Solidarity Network is looking for a temp organizer for the
      next 3 months to help us to organize the August 27 Immigrant-Workers Speak
      Out! at New York city, this will be part of the upcoming Counter-RNC
      mobilization and this will be one of the historical event that we demands the Bush regime
      and neocons:

      No Immigrant Bashing!
      Support Immigrant Rights! No To
      The Sweatshops Exploitation And
      The Racism On The Community!

      In order we can successfully organizing this event, we are willing to pay
      $300 stipend (out form our pocket), for a passionate & experience immigrant-youth
      organizers from the New York community for the next three months to help us:

      1) Logistics, volunteer arrangements for the August 27 Immigrant Workers
      Speak Out! event at New York city.

      2) Facilitate Aug 27 Speak Out! planning meetings, and represent us to attend
      No RNC Clearinghouse and Still We Rise coalition meetings.

      3) Phone outreach to New York area immigrant/community groups.

      4) We are also looking some one who can speak Spanish, Korean or Arabic to
      translate some short press release or PR materials.

      National Immigrant Solidarity Network is a grass-root volunteer based group,
      we believes power for the people! And we rise money from out of the pocket and
      passing the bucket.

      For more information about the Aug 27 Immigrant Workers Speak Out! Please
      visit: Web: http://www.actionla.org/ISN/RNC/index.htm

      If you feel this is a great opportunity to help the immigrant workers
      community for the justice, please contact Lee Siu Hin, Tel: (626)695-3405, or e-mail:
      siuhin@...

      Thanks.

      webpage: http://www.actionla.org/ISN/ (For latest immigrant issues/news)

      ***Please consider making a donation to the important work of the ActionLA
      Coalition, National Immigrant Solidarity Network and US-Mexico Border Actions
      Send check pay to:
      ActionLA/SEE
      1013 Mission St. #6
      South Pasadena CA 91030
      (All donations are tax deductible)

      *to join the immigrant Solidarity Network daily-news litserv, send e-mail to:
      isn-subscribe@...

      *a monthly ISN monthly Action Alert! listserv, go to webpage
      http://www.actionla.org/cgi-bin/mojo/mojo.cgi?f=list&l=isn

      *National Immigrant Solidarity Network is the part of the ActionLA Coalition
      and US-Mexico Border Actions Project

      US-Mexico Border Actions
      No Militarization of Borders! Support Immigrant Rights!
      e-mail: borderactions@...

      *to join the US-Mexico Border Information Bulletin, send e-mail to:
      Border01-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      ActionLA
      e-mail: Info@...

      To join our ActionLA Listserv