March 22-24: AgJOBS Week of Actions at Washington DC

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2004
      AgJOBS Week of Actioalex@...: Come to D.C. Week of March 22
      Date: 3/12/2004 2:27:53 PM Pacific Standard Time
      From: bgoldstein@...

      National Week of Action on AgJOBS farmworker immigration bill -- Week of
      March 22, 2004 -- Washington, D.C.

      As part of the AgJOBS Call to Action, we are planning a National Week
      of Action in Washington, DC March 23 - 25, 2004 to educate members of
      Congress about the importance of passing AgJOBS legislation this year.

      We encourage you to participate in this historic event. We can win
      with your help.

      See attached document for the schedule of events during the Call to
      Action including the National Week of Action.

      If you are planning to come to DC for the week of Action, please
      complete the attached registration form by Wednesday, March 17th. and email
      to agjobs@.... For questions, please send an email to
      agjobs@... or call Ms. Lorna Baez at 202-783-2628 ext. 211. Thank
      you.

      Bruce Goldstein
      Farmworker Justice Fund, Inc.
      1010 Vermont Ave., NW, Ste. 915
      Washington, D.C. 20005
      202-783-2628 fax: 783-2561
      www.fwjustice.org

      Irene B. Bueno
      Nueva Vista Group LLC
      1801 K Street, NW 1000L
      Washington, DC 20006
      Main Line 202.530.0175
      Fax 202.530.4849

      <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
      National Immigrant Soliadrity Network
      webpage: http://www.actionla.org/ISN/ (For latest immigrant issues/news)

      ***Please consider making a donation to the important work of the ActionLA
      Coalition, National Immigrant Solidarity Network and US-Mexico Border Actions
      Send check pay to:
      ActionLA/SEE
      1013 Mission St. #6
      South Pasadena CA 91030
      (All donations are tax deductiable)

      *to join the lmmigrant Soliadrity Network daily-news litserv, send e-mail to:
      isn-subscribe@...

      *a monthly ISN monthly Action Alert! listserv, go to webpage
      http://www.actionla.org/cgi-bin/mojo/mojo.cgi?f=list&l=isn

      *National Immigrant Soliadrity Network is the part of the ActionLA Coaliation
      and US-Mexico Border Actions Project

      US-Mexico Border Actions
      No Militarization of Borders! Support Immigrant Rights!
      e-mail: borderactions@...

      *to join the US-Mexico Border Information Bulletin, send e-mail to:
      Border01-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      ActionLA
      e-mail: Border@...

      To join our ActionLA Listserv