Educational Access for Immigrant Students

  • gbegley@umail.ucsb.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2003
      Hi. I know you believe that all students, regardless of
      immigration status, should have the opportunity to achieve their
      full potential through higher education. The DREAM Act would
      give thousands of students access to in-state tuition rates and
      would help them achieve legal resident status. This critical
      legislation will be heard in the Senate Judiciary Committee this
      coming Thursday, October 16th. Please urge Senator Feinstein to
      take a strong stand for California by clicking the link below.

      http://ga1.org/campaign/DREAM_Oct2003?rk=D71S1lp1u1qFW