Border Patrol Propaganda/1st migrant death due to exposure

  • Donna Dove
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2003
      This is a recent newspaper article from the Arizona US/MX border region. I
      understand that in Mexico the 'smugglers' are referred to as 'poachers'
      or "los polleros". There are sincere coyotes and corrupt coyotes. This
      article is from US Border Patrol's point-of-view.

      article from the Tucson Citizen:
      http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/local/4_22_03reaper.html

      ~~~~~
      "There is only one struggle left and that is the struggle for survival."
      ~Vandana Shiva

      ~~~~~