URGENT: SECURITY MONITORS FOR SUNDAY!

  • CISPES-LA
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2003
      ~~~~ Our movement must intensify its
      security/harmony-keeping for our mass mobilizations.
      We must be prepared for any contingency on Sunday,
      March 30 when we assemble at Pershing Square....
      HARMONY-KEEPERS/SECURITY MONITORS' MEETING
      SUNDAY, MARCH 30, 2003 --- 10:00 a.m.
      PERSHING SQUARE -- NORTH END AT 5TH STREET
      [Across from the Biltmore Hotel]
      Participants will assemble at 12:00 noon but we need
      to prepare far in advance of that. Please join this
      important team of Harmony-Keepers. Questions or
      comments: <donwhite4justice@...>
      =========PASS THIS ON...CIRCULATE WIDELY============

      =====
      CISPES
      Committee In Solidarity With The People of El Salvador
      8124 West 3rd Street L.A. Ca. 90048
      323-852-0721
      Founded: 1980 - 22 Years of Solidarity

      http://platinum.yahoo.com