3/29 7PM: ActionLA/Lee Siu Hin House Party, please come!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2003
      **ActionLA/Lee Siu Hin House Party
      Saturday March 29
      7 PM -Midnight
      1013 Mission St. #6
      South Pasadena
      Tel: (626)695-3405

      Thank you for everyone helping and supporting ActionLA , PeaceNoWar.net, ChangeLinks and Border Action and Information Bulletin for the past few years. At last appeal, we raised around $500 emergency funds for printing antiwar/peace materials as well as extra editions for teh ChangeLinks news papaer.I tahnk you william, Marcia, Sheila, Suk, Mitzi and Owen for their help.

      Last week, I decied to trow an house party at home, I want invite everyone on this dufficult moments of war, and oppressions, come together and take some time to celebrate:

      *Peace, Healing, Dialogue and Music*

      Everyone are welcome but please check your anger outside the door. and please no under agents.

      See You Saturday.

      [If possbile, please bring some food and drinks]

      Lee Siu Hin
      ActionLA
      Action for World Liberation Everyday!
      Tel: (213)413-1778