1514Draft Flyer: Aug 27 Immigrant-worker Speak Out! (with File Attachments)

    May 27, 2004
      (sorry on the last e-mail, forgot to send the PDF file attachment)

      Draft Flyer: Aug 27 Immigrant-worker Speak Out!

      Hi everyone:

      I have enclosed you the draft flyer for the upcoming Aug 27 immigrant workers
      speak out! at PDF format.

      Since we need to send to one of the magazine by noon Friday, May 28, if you
      have any suggestions of change or modification, please let me know by NO LATER
      THEN Friday, May 28 10:00 AM EST.

      Thanks.

      No RNC Immigrant Solidarity Workgroup

      Next phone conference
      Wednesday, June 09, 2004
      Time: 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
      (2:00 PM Central Time, 1:00 P Mountain Time, 12:00 PM Pacific Time)
      Dial-in Number: 1-413-200-7060 (Plainfield, MA)
      Participant Access Code: 91030

      Next New York area planning meeting
      Wednesday, June 9, 2004
      Time: 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM EST
      Location: TBA

      To join the August 27 Speak Out! planning and NoRNC immigrant-worker
      solidarity listserv:

      NO RNC-Immigrant Solidarity listserv:

      Immigrant-Worker Community Speak Out!/Day of Action webpage:
      http://www.actionla.org/ISN/RNC/index.htm

      Contact: Lee Siu Hin e-mail: siuhin@... tel: (626)695-3405