1084**Urgent Situation in PeaceNoWar.net Web Site**

    Jun 1, 2003
      **Urgent Situation in PeaceNoWar.net Web Site**
      May 31, 2003
      By: PeaceNoWar.net

      Recently, the hosting company of our web site PeaceNoWar.net without informing us, had terminated our account., their reason was not warranted, in addition they demand a large sum of money in order we can get our contents back (fortunately we have all the file backup so we didn't lost anything).

      We firmly believe some hostile forces want to censor our messages, and our web hosting company unreasonably bow to it and shut us down. Here's some of the recent incidents against our web page:
      - PeaceNoWar.net site had been shut down "mysteriously" twice for the past 6 months, although the web hosting company able to fixed the problems and put our site back.
      - For the past one year, I had received at least 1000 hate e-mails against me, include many death threats.
      - Early this month, someone subscribing many people to our PeaceNoWar listserv without their knowledge.

      We are really disappointed that the Internet censorship had been rising up, and we are intend to get legal advice, therefore it's our best interests to not disclose further more details at this point.

      Since the US-UK invasions of Iraq there's had been at least one other web site had been shut down by the hosting company because of their antiwar/peace view.

      We had found another Web hosting and will be back up again within two to three days--So we can declare who ever behind this dirty tricks: Their plot will be fail, because the forces of darkness will never able to silent the voices of peace, love, justice, truth and consciences all over the World!

      We urge everyone to be very careful but we'll never going to back off and intimated by the intimations, so I am appealing to everyone land us moral and scriptural support to win this struggle.

      Thank You

      Lee Siu Hin
      PeaceNoWar.net
      Peace, No War
      War is not the answer, for only love can conquer hate
      Not in our Name! And another world is possible!

      Information for antiwar movements, news across the World, please visit:
      http://www.PeaceNoWar.net

      Please Join PeaceNoWar Listserv, send e-mail to: mailto:peacenowar-subscribe@...

      *PeaceNoWar is an activist project of ActionLA
      e-mail: ActionLA@...

      Please join our ActionLA Listserv

      *To Translate this page to Arabic, please visit ajeeb.com:
      http://tarjim.ajeeb.com/ajeeb/default.asp?lang=1

      *To Translate this page to French, Spanish, German, Italian or Portuguese, please visit Systran:
      http://www.systransoft.com/