Pb with threads on Mac OS X Carbon.

  • degaine1966
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      Hi,

      I'd like to use shared pointers with CodeWarrior 8.3 in a Carbon application. I
      have some preprocessing errors, the first one being relative to a thread Macro
      being undefined:

      lightweight_mutex.hpp line 86 # error Unrecognized threading platform

      I read in boot/config/plateform/macos.hpp that Boost was thread safe under
      Carbon but apparently there is no macro to define the usable type of thread...

      Any help appreciated,

      Bruno