Dino's flown at the Mall

  • gregcourtneyart
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2013
      Hello ,
      I finally can show you how these fly in 0 wind . Balsa wings inside make interesting flights . These short flights allows many people to view boomerangs who wouldn't ordinarily get the chance . The bodies of the animals dictated the shapes .No two flights are quite the same .I put the best one first. I wish I had filmed it weighted with pennies the flight circle is far larger and the hover from much higher. I was higherd by a circus company of Jugglers to do this . They have hired magicians and jugglers to entertain the kids every month on Saturdays. Not many kids come at all I don't think they get the word out at all except by a news letter by E mail. I tried to get the office staff to put up a few papers to promote flying Dino's, bats and butterflies . They where to lazy to do so . I at least got to make some self promo videos . Note that my son has improved filming this .He got far enough back to capture the grace of the flights with out the background moving during close ups . I jokingly told the guy on stilts to catch one and he was going to try , but I told him I was just joking. Uncle Sam is now the oddest thing I have ever thrown around, ha ,ha. Note this is a video sock account and not my regular account.
      Greg Courtney

      https://vimeo.com/70912063
    • tracker18331
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2013
        Thats a great flight! If I had a bigger house I might try to throw one of those.