Re:mini hurricane

  • richard harrison
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2013
      1c. Re: My First Boomerang-Paint-Primer(s)
      Posted by: earthfoote@... earthfoote
      My apologies for being surprised. :) I've never thrown any of Rusty's hook models and just assumed the Mini Hurricane woud be like most hooks and go a bit further than trad shapes, etc, etc.

      RUSTY sent me an orange Mini-Hurricane hook. Claimed it flew 52yards. Said he proved it because he hit a telephone pole with it, measured the distance.
      I never measured my own throws with it, but it sure had more range than did his normal mini-Canes:)
      b-man,rich
    • greyford475
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2013
        Hello: I threw one of Rusty's minis and I was surprised when that boomerang went out 35 yards and made a perfect return. However, Rusty had put small lead ballast in each wingtip.
        Best Wishes,
        Tom Risher