New Boomershoot info

  • Joe Huffman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2006

      Sorry, but some of you will get three copies of this email.  This is going out to three different lists and some people are on all three lists.

      Some of you already know this but many others don't.  There is a new Yahoo group for discussion of Boomershoot.  The official description is:

      This discussion group is for enthusiasts of the annual Boomershoot long range shooting event in Northern Idaho.

      You can subscribe to the list by sending an email to:  boomershooters-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      You can also view messages in the archives without subscribing:

      Site information that I thought was available on the web site (and probably is--I just can't find it) is now being sent out in all the entry acknowledgements.  Please keep this in mind when you are selecting gear to bring:

      Except for the .50 caliber area shooting position are six feet wide and about 15 feet deep.

      There are currently 29 shooting positions still available.  These won't last long.  My advertising doubled the traffic on Boomershoot.org and I expect the event to fill up by the end of March.  The clinic is full but has a waiting list.  Contact Gene Econ for details: http://www.boomershoot.org/2006/clinic.htm

      -joe-
      ----
      http://blog.joehuffman.org
      http://www.modernballistics.com