      Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 6:41 PM
      Subject: RE: [Bookfutures] Maud Gawn

      Thank you Tom,

      Unfortunately it is not the same Maud!

      The dates I’m looking for are: birth 1868, death 1922.

      In the collection I’m editing there are many poems dedicated to lesbian writers, such as Renée Vivien, and Bliss herself was lesbian, though she kept a low profile among her “conservative” friends – and that’s why I thought “A.M.G.” might have been some literary figure.

      I’ve done some research at Mcfarlin Library, Tulsa Univ., reading through her diaries; there’s nothing much about her life.

      Regards.

      Michela