128RE: [Bookfutures] Who was looking for Sitting Bull book?

  • Allen Kleiman
    Nov 6, 2008

      Dear Book People:

      I have a book with the binding cut off.

      I want to scan one side into a file and then the other side into another file.

      I then would like to merge the two files so I have a complete book.

      I have abbyy v. 9.

      I am willing to buuy another utility if necessary.

      Any suggestions?

      Thanks,

      Allen