117Re: Searching in .pdf files

  • Kent Larsen
    May 6, 2008
      Allen, this sounds to me like a technical support problem..

      I don't know if it is a problem with ABBY Fine Reader or with Adobe or
      with the combination of the two. But it does sound like it isn't
      working the way it is supposed to work.

      See if you can call someone's tech support, or get someone to do it
      for you.

      Kent