Re: [BookCrossing] Try another chat?

  • Feisal
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2002
      sorry you couldn't get in.. was fun except that i hadta keep an eye on work
      at the same time (what a distraction)

      cheers thanks for the chat

      fk/SiriuslyCold

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2002
        Sorry I didn't stay long. I tend to multitask when on the computer and it
        was impossible with that teeny tiny chat window yahoo was giving me! I
        couldn't keep up with only one line of text showing at a time. If anyone has
        any tips for fixing that, I would love to hear it!

        Other than that, I would suggest using another chat feature. I have never
        had a lot of luck with the Yahoogroups chats, but have had lots of luck with
        yahoo messanger and msn chats.

        nyisutter

        Mitch McVicker in Concert
        Nov 2, 2002