OT: Thanks

  • yazi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      Thank you, to all who tried helping with my computer nightmares. It is still possessed. We are gettong a new one soon, so I guess it is all moot. I do still suffer a strong urge to beat this, whatever it is. We will be keeping the dino-puterit for awhile. It's a mere pentium 1.pointless, so I probably should throw in the towel....but how can I just give up?

      Once again. if anyone knows of any tech chat boards, that would be great!

      Looking forward to being able to read your email--instead of Microsoft's...
      Yazi

    • Jazmin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
        One question: did you re-format your computer? whenever we get a
        virus, my brother suggests it. I mean, it's pretty harsh, wipes out
        all your hard drive and you have to start over again, but if you're
        getting a new computer, and you haven't tried this, it couldn't hurt
        to try.