Re: Incorrect ISBNs

  • ecrust2001
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2002
      I had some ISBNs fail the lookup; tried again the next day and it
      worked. I guessed that either there were server issues
      (BookCrossing's, Amazon's, something in between) or maybe the changes
      in format at either site caused the queries to fail. It's also
      possible that we just hit a maintenance window of some kind. If it's
      happening very often, there's something else wrong, but I've only
      seen it that once.

      GoryDetails