New file uploaded to BookCrossing

  • BookCrossing@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 6, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BookCrossing
      group.

      File : /bookcrossing labels.pub
      Uploaded by : twinschooler <bbbo@...>
      Description : Labels

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      twinschooler <bbbo@...>
    • BookCrossing@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 11 9:55 PM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BookCrossing
        group.

        File : /BXPuzzleBooks.pdf
        Uploaded by : arcadedweller <arcadedweller@...>
        Description : Labels for "write-in" puzzle books. Space for BCID.

        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 20, 2003
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BookCrossing
          group.

          File : /Jalna Books Database.rtf
          Uploaded by : jenny_mb_uk <jennymbenson@...>
          Description : Notes on my database for book activities

          jenny_mb_uk <jennymbenson@...>
        • BookCrossing@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 20, 2004
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BookCrossing
            group.

            File : /Environmental Books I Recommend
            Uploaded by : whalesong17 <mystic_orca@...>
            Description :

            whalesong17 <mystic_orca@...>
          • BookCrossing@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 9, 2004
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BookCrossing
              group.

              File : /!!AAA_killer_mangos.exe
              Uploaded by : wasarusaji <wasarusaji@...>

              wasarusaji <wasarusaji@...>
            • BookCrossing@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 9, 2004
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BookCrossing
                group.

                File : /!!A_teachers1.gif
                Uploaded by : wasarusaji <wasarusaji@...>
                Description : teacher inspiration

                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 7, 2005
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BookCrossing
                  group.

                  File : /BookCrossing-BookMarksformfillable.pdf
                  Uploaded by : woosangpictonbxing <bookcrossing@...>
                  Description : Stock label with interactive form fillable

                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 23, 2005
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BookCrossing
                    group.

                    File : /DevilWitch.exe
                    Uploaded by : bysnyder2 <byron.snyder@...>
                    Description : A little flash animation virus free file about my little book.

                    bysnyder2 <byron.snyder@...>
                  • BookCrossing@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 28, 2006
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BookCrossing
                      group.

                      File : /BookmarkForBookraysAndBookrings.doc
                      Uploaded by : quez4521 <quez45@...>
                      Description : This is a bookmark that I created that you can include with a book that you send out as a bookray or bookring.

                      You can access this file at the URL:

                      Regards,

                      quez4521 <quez45@...>
                    • Kami Desilets
                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 28, 2006
                        What a great idea quez4521! Those are great.
                        Thanks for sharing :)

                        BookCrossing@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BookCrossing
                        group.

                        File : /BookmarkForBookraysAndBookrings.doc
                        Uploaded by : quez4521 <quez45@...>
                        Description : This is a bookmark that I created that you can include with a book that you send out as a bookray or bookring.

                        You can access this file at the URL:

                        Regards,

                        quez4521 <quez45@...>

                        Have you told a friend today? http://bookcrossing.com/tellafriend

                        Archives and email list settings:

                        ---------------------------------

                      • Woosang
                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 28, 2006
                          WOW! That is terrific! I love that I can change the details. I will
                          be using it ! Thanks!
                          Woosang

                          --
                          Wednesday, 29 March 2006

                          You tell 'em Brake, You've got the drag.

                          http://bookcrossing.com/friend/woosang

                          http://www.cliff1976.com/BC/BCWish.asp?BCUser=woosang
                        • BookCrossing@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 23, 2006
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BookCrossing
                            group.

                            File : /book clip art.jpg
                            Uploaded by : cherylllr <cherylllr@...>
                            Description : Dover's free samples

                            cherylllr <cherylllr@...>
                          • BookCrossing@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 14 , Oct 29, 2007
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BookCrossing
                              group.

                              File : /FreeBookmarkPetConnection.jpg
                              Uploaded by : sis_27909 <sis_27909@...>
                              Description : Free Bookmark from Pet Connection

                              sis_27909 <sis_27909@...>
                            • BookCrossing@yahoogroups.com
                              Message 14 of 14 , Apr 12, 2008
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BookCrossing
                                group.

                                File : /Convention 2008 BC labels.pdf
                                Uploaded by : molyneux66 <molyneux66@...>
                                Description : London Convention 2008 labels

                                molyneux66 <molyneux66@...>