Re: [BookCrossing] REVIEW: Return To Summerhouse by Jude Deveraux

  • ladyhawk5002001
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
      Thanks for this review Sherri. I read the first one a while ago and enjoyed and haven't picked up the 2nd one which has been in my stacks for quite a while too. I will have to movie it up. : )

      Paula, CO

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2013
        Paula,

        I look forward to hearing what you think about the book after you have read it.

        Sherri
        Currently reading BAD HEIR DAY by Wendy Holden and listening to ANGEL'S TIP by Alafair Burke

        Up Next:  EVERYTHING IN ITS TIME by Dee Davis