Paula's June

  • ladyhawk5002001
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2013
      A very busy month but I was able to read (or listen) to 4 books for the month:

      Under the Dome - Stephen King - B - good read but wasn't crazy about the ending.

      Zero at the Bone - Mary Willis Walker - B+ - this was a good first mystery author for me.

      Audio:

      The Strain - Guillermo del Toro - B - I thought this was a book about a mysterious virus (which I guess it was). Not my normal type of book but it was decent.

      1984 - George Orwell - A - Good listen and prophetic

      Paula,CO