Paula's May

  • ladyhawk5002001
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2013
      I did better than I thought I did for the month, 2 books and 2 audios for a total of 4:

      A Darkness More than Night - Michael Connelly - B+
      Explosive Eighteen - Janet Evanovich - B

      Audios:

      The Tender Bar - Ivan Doid - A - A good coming of age story.
      Her Fearful Symmetry - Audrey Niffanegger - B+ - A unique ghost story

      Paula, CO