Paula's December reads

  • starwarriorsmom@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013
      I was able to read 5 books in December, a couple were short stories.

      A Lady's Life in the Rocky Mountains - Isabelle Lucy Bird - NF - B- Rated as such because I found out I had an abridged copy.

      Christmas Bus - Melody Carlson - A Very cute short Christmas story

      Angel's Flight - Michael Connelly - A

      A Time-Travel Christmas - Megan Daniel, Vivian Knight-Jenkins, Eugenia Riley and Flora Speer. A 4 short time travel stories during Christmas

      Titanic 1912 - Ken Rossingol - NF - B short story freebie on Kindle. I learned some facts I didn't know before about the Titanic.

      Paula, CO
      (scarlett07)