Kindle

  • Sherri
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2012
      As many of you know, I have a paper TBR of over 600 books that I have spent the last few years adding to my Nook.  One of the many reasons I also wanted a Kindle is I have discovered there are digital versions of books available exclusively on the Kindle that I have not been able to find on my Nook.  Amazon also runs a little cheaper on many books compared to Barnes and Noble.  I'm choosing to ignore the logic or common sense reminder that it's nuts to manage both because I just don't care.  lol

      My darling Scottish Guy even gave me Amazon money to get me started on loading the Kindle.  My first four choices pulled from the paper TBR mountain are:

      A MOMENT IN TIME by Deb Stover
      THE QUEEN'S MAN by Terri Brisbin
      THE LAST HIGHLANDER by Claire Cross
      THE MOONSTONE by Claire Cross

      I bought these books brand new years and years ago and sadly, they got buried in the mountain.  Lucky for me I can feed my time travel romance addiction digitally :o)

      Wishing everyone a bright, prosperous and Happy New Year!

      Sherri

      Currently reading WHEN BLOOD CALLS by Julie Kenner and listening to GIRL MISSING by Tess Gerritsen

      Up Next: THE REFORMED VAMPIRE SUPPORT GROUP by Catherine Jinks

      What am I babbling about? Check out my blog:
      http://sharalsthoughtsandramblings.blogspot.com/

      Reading has made me a world traveler!  See where I've been:
      https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=203147106680858478430.0004c36fa0d3cec639871&msa=0&ll=56.36525,-99.492187&spn=116.517147,316.054688%c2%a0

      See the books I have set free at:
      http://bookcrossing.com/referral/sharalsbooks

      Swap Your Paperback Books - PaperBackSwap.com