Fanged And Fabulous by Michelle Rowan

  • Michelle Sauer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012
      Fanged And Fabulous by Michelle Rowan:

      Just Stake Me Now.

      My name is Sarah Dearly, and I've got some  major problems. Last month, I was turned into a vampire by the world's worst blind date. Than I may have, totally by accident, started a war between the mostly peaceful bloodsuckers and a bunch of sociopathic vamp hunters who have nicknamed em the Slayer of Slayers. Now, I'm being used as bait to draw out the hunters' bad-ass leader, while my gorgeous 600-year-old boyfriend Thierry seems to be blowing me off, and my sizzle-hot, fanged friend Quinn is trying to turn my self-defense lessons into make-our sessions. So you know what? I'm done. I've had it. There comes a time when a vamp has to just suck it up and go after what she wants. And as soon as I figure out what that is, that's exactly what I'll do...